Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity? Transcom is offering you the chance!
We're now searching a Trainee Junior RPA Developer located in Milan to join our IT Business & Innovation Team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of a Trainee Junior RPA Developer. This is a challenging and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business. Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you the opportunity to learn and experiment the techniques and methodologies used by the Company, as well as the use of the technological tools necessary for the digital transformation of processes. Moreover, the internship includes the opportunity to experiment and apply one's knowledge in the IT area in order to favor the improvement of business processes during automation projects and in the Robotic Process Automation area.
The candidate follows a path of 3 months minimum during which he will participate in the analysis of operational processes (attendance of 6 hours per day).
He/She will learn the basis to become a RPA Developer!
Which is the role of a RPA Developer?
It is to understand, document, design, implement and troubleshoot Robotic Processes with the selected technologies. With his/her deep understanding on the available tools on the market and considering the preferred set of Vendors, he/she is able to propose the best solution for a given set of requirements and processes. The RPA Developer should work closely with the Innovation Team referring to the Process Improvement Manager.
Objectives of the internship
To learn the profession in order to be able at the end of internship, to:
- Understand business requirements, check the feasibility and give a high level estimate on the required time and effort for the implementation.
- Design and document the various solutions (including PDD and SDD).
- Propose the best solution based on the requirements and available platforms.
- Implement the robotic process and perform tests.
- Resolve issues and maintain the processes when slight changes are introduced.
- Propose process and performance optimizations.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum studies: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Programming.
- Some level of programming skills (various scripting languages, .NET, SQL) and general knowledge on networks and infrastructure.
- Experience in the implementation of at least 1-2 RPA projects.
- Flexibility and availability to business travels.
- English level B2.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): High level.
- Google Apps: High level.
- Hands on experience with at least 2 of the following RPA platforms: BluePrism, UiPath, Automate, Nice, Verint, Contextor.
- C#, PHP, VBA, Basic and/or Python and SQL skills are highly valued.
- Experience writing software requirements and specifications.
- Knowledge of ITIL, Project management and/or Agile methods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Good problem solving skills, with an analytical and process driven mind-set.
- Motivated by analytical and data-driven systematic work.
- Have a desire to improve our processes and inspire the business.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude.
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and short motivational letter!