Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity? Transcom is offering you the chance!
We're now hiring a Junior Process Analyst located in Milan to join our IT Business & Innovation team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Junior Process Analyst. This is a challenging and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business.
Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for training and development.
The Junior Process Analyst (JPRA) will be placed within IT Business & Innovation/Process Improvement Department and will be responsible for carrying out analysis, mapping and redesign of operational processes under the supervision of the Process Improvement Manager.
He/She will have the opportunity to participate in the digital transformation of customer processes and to be an active part in internal projects by collaborating with both local and multicultural teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance.
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Facilitate process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements and automation capabilities.
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results.
- Support the carrying out analysis, mapping and redesign of operational processes.
- Support the identification of issues and risks in the processes monitored.
- Participate in the problem resolution and in the digital transformation of customer processes.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum studies: Bachelor's degree in Business Management Information Technology or Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar Knowledge/Specific Lean Six Sigma or COPC training or certification is an advantage.
- Experience of at least 1-2 yearsin BPO analysis and process mapping, as well as data analysis is mandatory.
- English level B2.
- Flexibility and availability to business travels.
- Knowledge of commons business process mapping tools (VISIO, Bizagi, ecc).
- High level knowledge of the main digital tools used in the BPO industry in order to streamline processes.
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint): High level.
- Google Apps: High level.
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
- Supportive workplace and team of staff, department and Corporate.
- Continuous development through our diversified learning platforms that are led by training and our own Transcom University.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Does this sound interesting!? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and short motivational letter!