Are you ready to join a new company and to try a new opportunity ? Transcom is offering you the chance
We're now hiring a IT Business Partner to join our CTO team!
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. As a team, we have high ambitions – going for leadership in customer experience, we focus on quality in everything we do.
The IT Business Partner (ITBP) has the overall responsibility to serve as the client focused, strategic interface with assigned business units or functional or geographical areas for the purposes of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
The ITBP serves as the business relationship link between business units and IT at Executive level.
The ITBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps.
- Team leadership of business analysts and technical account managers.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams and with the Project Management Office.
- Collaborate with the IT Operations Delivery unit to ensure new innovations are supportable and supported within company standards, as well as liaise with the unit during client impacting incidents and changes.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Product Development Management Association and/or the Project Management Institute
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence
- Nimble LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
- Systems thinking
- Learning orientation
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field.
- 10 to 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Product Development Management Association- New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification is desirable.
Our offerings & Benefits
- International company culture based on work-life balance.
- Informal and approachable management style.
- Supportive and friendly team spirit environment.
- Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 29,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 21 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.