An international & multicultural environment with a dynamic, playful and energetic atmosphere.
We are international and local We make people grow We are flexible We are open-minded We reward our people
We're now hiring a Business Controller to join our Finance team!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate in the role of Business Controller This is a busy and international professional environment that will suit a person with a great eye for business. Our fast-paced, multicultural and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, as well as opportunities for training and development.
The Business Controller (BC) is supporting the Cluster Business Controller in driving and improving the Client(s) profitability by supporting the managers and providing financial measurements that are transparent, accurate, timely and relevant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Whole monthly closing process.
• Budget, Forecasts, and report variances processes.
• Analyse outcome to ensure numbers accurancy and consistency with financial and operational KPIs
• Prepare and publish timely monthly reporting to all the stakeholders, internally and externally to the Cluster
• Ad hoc business and economic analysis
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Good understanding of financial issues
• Strong analytical skills with hig attention to detail and accurancy
• Team and collaboration orientation
• Problem solving
• High level of commitment
• Learning orientation
• Ability to build trustworthy relations, with high integrity
Our offerings & Benefits
• International company culture based on work-life balance.
• Informal and approachable management style.
• Supportive and friendly team spirit environment.
• Opportunity to be spotted for your career path.
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 29,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 21 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.